Material:PTFE 750 – 1000gsm needle felt
Fibre:100% PTFE staple fibre
Scrim:100% PTFE scrim
Weight:750 – 1,000g/m2 (customized)
Finishing:PTFE impregnation treatment, heat setting
Specifications: Customized according to drawing / sample
Applications:Coal-fired boiler, waste incineration, carbon black, smelting, industry and chemical industry, etc.
PTFE filter bags are made of 100% PTFE fiber ,with excellent properties and chemical performance, PTFE filter bags are widely used in thermal power industry, iron & steel industry,cement plants , chemical industry ,etc. and which are of high temperature filter bags or teflon filter bags , some performance are better than P84 filter bags.
Being high temperature filter bags, ptfe filter bags are widely used in thermal power industry, cement plants , chemical industry ,iron & steel industry, etc.
ptfe filter bags features anti-high temperature(up to instant 300℃) ,excellent anti-anrasion, excellent anti-acid and excellent anti-alkali
1. Applied in continuous temperature 250℃ , works very good .
2. With high tensile strength and low tensile elongation
3. As dust filter bags, it is largely used in thermal power industry.
4. Being air filter bags, they are installed in baghouse and with high-efficiency filtration .
5. Finish treatment:Calendering,PTFE impregnation , with excellent performance in all aspects .
Working principle :
1. Material :with100% ptfe fiber
2. Scrim: with ptfe staple yarn
3. Finish treatment with Calendering,PTFE impregnation
4. Air permeability (l/m2/s): 100～200
5. Temperature (℃): Continue: 250, Instant: 300
|Series:||PTFE 100% 750gsm|
|Material:||PTFE 750 – 1000gsm needle felt|
|Fibre:||100% PTFE staple fibre|
|Scrim:||100% PTFE scrim|
|Weight:||750 – 1,000g/m2 (customized)|
|Finishing:||PTFE impregnation treatment, heat setting|
|Specifications:||Customized according to drawing / sample|
|Packaging:||Polybag in cartons|
|Applications:||Coal-fired boiler, waste incineration, carbon black, smelting, industry and chemical industry, etc.|
|Delivery Time:||7-45 days|
|Payment Terms:||Can be negotiable|
Below fiber performance index for your reference.
|Operating Temperature (°C, dry)||Abrasion Resistance||Hydrolysis Resistance||Alkali Resistance||Organic Acid Resistance||Mineral Acid Resistance||Oxidation Resistance (15%)|
Company overview&working plant